ROLL-LINE EVO FREE SKATING PLATE
The strictly technical frame with cross brace structure makes the Evo one of the best in the world. It takes the best features of the DB12 and the Matrix..
Biomechanical studies at Bologna university have shown that a plate with a flat base is indispensable for perfect foot-shoe-frame transmission of force while preparing for jumps.
Collaboration with top athletes and technical specialists throughout the world has produced the first skate with different angled trucks. The greater inclination at the front allows the skater to enter spins more easily and with less pressure.
The lesser inclination at the back improves stability and centering during spins. The suspension in the Evo has been redesigned with double stage compression, providing an excellent base while preparing for jumps and perfect stability when returning to the ground.
Professional wrenches kit included
- Cushions Urethane suspension, 1 spare set included
- Plate Aluminium with titanium axles
- Size Sizes: 130 - 180, right and left foot frames,
- steering Click action adjustment system
- Toe stops Toe stops: Amber super professional